Please check your spam / junk mail if you do not receive a password reset email (see login instructions below).
With the constant threats to payment security globally, now more than ever, our work to secure payment data is crucial. We look forward to bringing together the regional community to network, collaborate, and share information. Hear from thought leaders in the payment card industry and Council experts. Topics include regional insights, case studies, and best practices that can be implemented into your organization.
How to Login:
- Under the “Already Registered?” section, click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- This will prompt you to enter the email address used when registering.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com prompting you to click a link and reset your password.
- After you reset your password, return to this login page and enter your email and new password to enter the event.
- Don’t forget to set your language preference on this login page!
You should receive the password reset email within 10 minutes. If you do not receive the email prompting you to reset your password, please check your Spam or Junk folders or a quarantine folder. If it is not there, check with your internal IT team to see if your company email filter may have blocked the email from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing any issues, you may also contact the Technical Support team.